Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Up and down that lonely road of Faith
We've all been there

Hmmm one exam down and another to go today. Gosh I love these back to back exams. What sucks is that I was told by my professor that it was easy. But dude there were so many of those GG answers that seemed like it could be any letter. And now for the second exam I have no clue what the G squared it's about. I guess I better be busting out of here to study for this bad boy.

Also I never realized that Hong Hua was voted restaurant of the year. I'm still left wondering on how fat the bill was since we had that nice fat duck. I wish Kin would of let us pay for part of it. And how come Golden Harvest was not voted restaurant of the year :) Woo hoo v-ball nite tonight at good ol'CBC. I wonder if Melissa is coming with me? Then that's another skilled player coming, yay! The sad part is that Viv is gone to missions and I'll miss her dearly till she comes back. We always had fun joking on the court. My prayers go out to her while she is in China.

Screw the rules, play The Game!

No comments: