Monday, March 25, 2002

My Utmost For You

Yay, my cd that I bought from New Heart Music Ministries finally came in the mail this weekend. I love the last song on this cd despite it is all in Mandarin. I am doing my best to translate the words in this song. It is a real beautiful song about praising God. Woohoo my flu is going away and now all I have is this little wussy cough to get rid of and the sniffles :( And yesterday I took the longest nap ever when I came back from CBC. Let's see 4:30 hit the couch and wake up at 10:30 p.m. 6 hour nap does that even still constitue a nap anymore?

Friday was wierd because I'm training this new girl at work and I was thinking about all the girls in the past that I worked with and how much fun we always had. People from McKell, Lesley, Angie, Ronda, Lori, and Carla that I've worked with since I was a little punk. And Lesley came in on Friday with her mom to order. I was remembering that it was only a few years back that we hung out together and I had a little thing for her. I thank God for putting her in my life because I learned a lot about my feelings. And I can't believe that she is getting married soon, I hope I get to meet the lucky guy. Because Les reminds me a lot of Julia Roberts, but I'm happy for her. Anyways time to go to the doc's then time to hit the books because the next 4 weeks is gonna be a killer. Praise The Lord for Bible Study tonight though!

Jesus Shall Reign

No comments: