Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Everything's so blurry, everyone's so fake
It's like I'm paranoid lookin over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearin within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin.... and I'm sick of it. Gosh I hate how I think something I do won't cause me to fall from God but it has. It's like I'm fighting Satan by myself without God's help. And it is causing me to sometimes be mad, upset, or bitter to the people I love. I need to get my act together with God.

And last night was a decent night of v-ball. Seeing Sam, Sewa, Viv and Lindsay come back was a lot of fun. I can't believe that people were intimated by my team. Yeah with Chi, Howard, Chrissy, and Viv is a nice team, but if I were facing them I would love the challenge. Again though my body feels worn down, I'm guessing from too many back to back nights of playing. Also I'm in some sort of hitting funk on Tuesday nights in where I can't kill it straight down like the way I want to. Oh well, I should be concerned about my walk first before anything else for now.

The Power Of Good-Bye

No comments: