Wednesday, March 13, 2002

Make me a superstar
Don't matter who you are

Gosh what totally sucks is that I am still in some sort of hitting funk on Tuesday nights. I mean I drilled another person in the face, but it wasn't that hard in my opinion because I didn't like the approach. What's worst is that I need to take lessons on how to set, sheesh I stink. Another thing is that I'm mad at the fact that I can't carry a team in 2's. Which means I still have a long way to go on learning all the tricks. And now my other knee hurts, urgh, gosh I wanted to work out today too and such a beautiful day to go jogging.

I do feel relieved though with 2 exams gone and not another one till the end of the month. Now I need to prepare to go to Spartan land for another MSU tournament. And for the first time ever, we have 2 teams representing in this tournament. It reminds me of the retreat message from last summer. Talking about editfication in building up each other. And it went on to talk about baseball analogy, saying that if we all want to be pitchers then the team would suck because everybody wants to play that position. Much like the body of a church, in that we should all serve in different ministries otherwise the church would fall. So with these 2 teams and I get it's that thing that people don't know their role and want to try to do more. It's one thing for a player to step up but it's another thing when people try to do too much. And boy is this a challenge because our championship team from the last 2 tournaments was Bobby, Milan, Ivan, Stan, and me. Now all that remains is me and Stan as everybody else has gone on with their careers. So it's exciting for the both of us to carry a bigger load than ever before. Hopefully God can use me to do my best to lead this team.

Watch Your Back

No comments: