Friday, March 22, 2002

Let the bodies hit the floor.....

Well since my flu is keeping me up, I thought I might do a late night blog before I try to drug myself up with Nyquil to fall asleep again. I thought I'd start off by saying We Are The Champions baby, for this year's OU IM V-ball league. Boy did it feel good to dethrone the champs. Comparing my team to last semester's team, this was a better team effort. Last semester's team, it was just me and Stan. But with this team everyone was important, and I give thanks to them all for doing such a great job. Playing with the flu was a killer because I got blocked by a tall chick like 2 or 3 times. I think what I enjoyed the most was playing with Melissa and Jane because we went to high school together and making a new friend in Nick who is a pretty good player. I haven't talked to Jane since her water girl days for our football team. And Melissa I hope we can take classes together because after all she is smarter than me. Nick, I'm looking forward to playing some beach v-ball with him this summer.

Gosh the flu must of knocked me silly though, because at certain points I would give a sign or say something in chinese thinking my setter is Joyce but it is Melissa. And she is like looking at me in a strange way. All in all it was fun playing with Melissa and Jane. However part of me wish Joyce and Lindsay were here because after all we've played together for a while now. Now that my season is done, I wish those 2 the best of luck in their league at MSU.

Before I end, I just wanna give thanks to God first for blessing me with such an awesome team and I hope that i lead this team in a righteous way. Also again thanks to Melissa, Jane, Nick, and Stan without any of them this team wouldn't of succeeded. I look forward to defending our title in the fall. OU all the way!

Losing Is Not An Option

No comments: