Wednesday, March 20, 2002

We are, we are, the youth of the nation

Boy I love this 24 hour flu bug. Tuesday night I was feeling more sick so by Wednesday morning, I felt dead. But I kept taking some of my remedies and then boom by the time Vickie came over I felt a whole lot better. And now today I feel healthy again except a little mucus chilling down my throat every now and then. My mommy used to tell me it is because I eat too much yeet-hay stuff and that's the cause of my mucus now. Plus I haven't been eating much since eating Taco Bell on Monday night during Bible Study and then Tuesday afternoon with D. Moy. But boy did the flu drain me from eating because I'm starving right now. I can't till I get out of class and eat some yummy pad thai with Vics.

We watched Survivor last night, and I had to cry because Sarah was voted out. Gosh she is by far the hottest chick on that show. But there is still Gina and Neleh on the show and they are pretty cute too. But Sarah is so hot and I wanted to save this episode because it was her last. But thank goodness Vickie hit me and knocked me back to reality. Speaking of Survivor, my THA class has this group project to do. And our prof picked out the groups himself. So I'm like stuck with 9 other strangers that need to work together in order to get a good grade in this class. The group voted me to be the group leader of this project. We met again today and I really started to notice the different personalities in this group. There's Heather a cutie, and I think she brings energy to the group with her perkiness. Sallie is a mother and she is just a workaholic with great ideas. Julie is more on the passive side, but offers great ideas when we ask her. Dave has a lot of ideas, but I just don't follow him because his ideas are too far out there for me. Then there's Todd, who is more like just give me a task and I'll do it type of guy. Nicole is another cutie but gets too caught up on tangents. Jason is another guy like Todd, just give me the chore and I'll do it. And then there is Tony, he has only came to our meeting once let alone class as well. Every time we meet, dang it I always start off with hey let's vote off Tony because he has done jack squat in this group. But this is a fun Survivor group type project, where we are building unity and hoping to rely on each other for help and yet strive for that 4.0

Woohoo playoff time in v-ball at OU tonight. And if my team can't get pumped up for this then there's gotta be something wrong with them. Eerrrrr but I'll be playing sick though. What a game plan, have a bunch of Halls in my mouth. Championship baby all the way!

Can Ya Smell It?

No comments: