Monday, March 11, 2002

They say I'm cocky
and I say what
it ain't braggin muthalover
if ya back it up

And that's the way I'm being looked at after this past weekend. Like Thursday night, my vs. Andi's team was the 2 best teams in the league going at it. Right from the get go you can sense the playoff intensity in the air. This also had the 2 MVP's from last sem going at it, me vs. Joey. It's nice to know they had their whole cheering crowd with them with signs and everything. After splitting the first 2 games at 1 a piece, my team finally pulled away to take the series 3-1. All I gotta say it was fun for me to keep look at all their friends and everytime I got a kill, I looked there way and and put my finger to my lips to silience the crowd. That was fun to shut them up because they get all cocky beating the crappy teams in the league. The sad part was I got blocked by some fat chick on there team. Man that was a humbling experience, however when it was time for me to serve I kept picking on her. She is actually a pretty good player but hey the bigger they are the slower they move. Is that mean, could be, but that's what you get when you mess with The Game. After picking on her for quite sometime I looked at their crowd and stared them while giving a little swagger in my walk. Also I was robbed of my pancake because the ref didn't think I got it. I could not believe that call but oh well I still lead the league in that too. Cocky? Nah! Confident? Yeah!

Saturday morning b-ball was another story, because it's been a while since I broke someone's ankles on a crossover. But it happened and man what a wipeout it was for him and I promise he won't be the last. But it is amazing to me that so many people try to talk trash, so to me it's like you start it but you can bank on it that I'll be the one to finish these wars. Again cocky? I prefer confident in this part of my life at least. Other things is another story.

Screw the rules, play The Game!

No comments: