Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Finally it is Tuesday, and it is time for The Rattlesnake to lay the smackdown on a certain jabroni tonight......

Last night after Bible Study I just wanted to lay on my couch and die.It was just a long day of driving and so I'm chilling on the couch, awaiting my peaceful death. And then people gotta call me which was fine. My thought of the night is that, I wish girls could give you a heads up if they are like ya know going through there thang. That way I can stay clear of them till their little natural disaster is over. And sometimes when they air out their thoughts, then it gets me frustrated because then it would seem like I am always the core of their problem. That's why, it couldn't of happened better now that it is Tuesday. And tonight I'll be playing v-ball and getting my frustrations out on the ball. Especially on a certain particular jabroni because I felt like he was mocking me last week on a certain play that wasn't even mine. At first I was pissed but then I let it go because I feel like I do that to people too which isn't a good thing. However he started it so I will finish it tonight and that will be that. Yeah I know my life don't sound too exciting at this point now. Ya know with only 4 weeks left and 3 papers to write and 5 exams left and a group project. It would seem life don't get much better than this right?

If Ya Smell la la la la la la la owwwwwww What The Rattlesnake Is Cooking?

No comments: