Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Thank God for my spiritual gift in my sense of driving and knowing my streets around Detroit. Today, I left pretty early for work, but dang that construction on 75 that slowed me down incredibly. And since I'm in charge for the week it would look bad if I was late. So where did I go? I exited onto Caniff, and zig zagged my way through Caniff, Oakland, Grand Blvd. and Woodward to make it to work with 15 minutes to spare. Kind of ironic that I had to use this way, the day after Chrissy and I were discussing about the crappy road of Mack now.

And again more driving, we took the kids to WCCC to see the NASA Weather Center out in western campus of Wayne Community College. Elaine was upset that she had to lead everyone to WCCC while I took off without them. So coming back to ACA, she decided to take off without us and to get the lead and be the first one back. Again, when it comes to driving mess wit the best die wit the rest. So she had her little head start, but now probably one of the dumbest things I could ever do. Elaine and I decided to race all the way back on 94, and boy she talks about my driving. Dude, she was cutting people off, and not even paying attention to what's in front of her, ahem because there are things called brakes that she needs to use when she sees other car's red lights light up. Mean while on my part yeah I was going 100 mph, with 4 kids inside but I would like to think that I was more aware of my speed and surroundings. The funny part was Ayinde started laughing when we got back after he heard what happened. He just kept saying no contest in a race with a Grand Prix GT vs. a Taurus.

And I think today is truly my day of rest well at least after work. With so much soccer, v-ball, and b-ball going on now, it's been hard to get my downtime to rest and relax. But again it was nice to get off of work visit my grandparents, then head on over to Troy Sports Center, to just relax and watch Crystal, and Wei do their ice skating lessons. And finally one kid actually likes me this session since this session Elaine and I are viewed as the bad counselors since we need to regulate all the kids. But I'm so happy that Jenny wanted me as her couselor and she is so cute with her smirk and little pink tails. But I'm bummed that Amy is going to China tomorrow because she has her own set tails. And thank God we did not watch Jimmy Neutron today for the first time ever it seems like. I am thinking about exposing the kids to Transformers The Movie tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be into that since it is a little before there time.

Autobots!!!!!!!!!
Live For The Moment

No comments: