Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Well what a rough first day home already, I got home from NJ at 4:30 a.m. today. Did some cleaning and then took a nap for an hour and a half then bam wake up for work. By the time I get to work, I find out that we have a field trip today, and that it is all the way by Ann Arbor. Dang it more driving!!! The sad part is that I only got like an hour worth of sleep, yet the other counselors are yawning and just look drained. Ya know I warned them during our first meeting to always get rest, and that is what I learned from last year. Yet they don't listen to me, sheesh.

It was wierd actually driving to work today, after a weekend's worth of riding trains and subways. Yeah, we did a lot of fine dining over there but I know for a fact that we lost a lot of weight since we walked like at least 10 miles a day when we were in NYC. And now I'm looking more forward to CCUC as we both will probably be sporting some new kicks at this year's tournament. Maybe I'll give everyone a sneak peek at v-ball tomorrow as I unveil the Jordan 17's, his most recent shoe. What a deal too, I got them for only $150 and it came with little footie protectors. Thank You Lord for a fun filled, yet draining and nonetheless unforgettable 4th of July weekend. I'll probably say a little more about NYC in little tidbits this week as now I need to hit to what I have to come home to.

Ya know, I sign online to just check some mail, do my blog, and now I need to put up with someone from the Board to give me a 3rd degree about something in which I asked for authorization to do. Everyone excuse me for my language, but ya know one board member will tell me this and yet the other tells me something else on how to handle a situation. Like who do I listen to, and like these peeps make up our CBC leadership and yet they aren't even on the same page. Like they need to get there shit together because as usual it looks like I take the blame because one of them is so fricking old and can't recall what he said to me. It's either a cop out so he don't get blamed or he just too old to remember. Everyone keeps talking to me about there complaints of how CBC is like a democracy or how legalistic they are. And I defend the leaders of CBC, but totally sometimes I just gotta go with the otherside as much as I try to stay neutral. Sometimes they just go a little too far with there power of authority and it just makes me wanna serve and worship elsewhere. Like right now, again I say I wanna sign online and just relax, yet instead I get the 20/20 show to a whole another level. Well now I get this nice little report that's gonna go to the rest of the leadership, in which after reviewing it, of course it seems like I get the blame or that I am the scape goat. Gosh CBC politics gotta love it right? Yeah right I'm sick of this bullshit, but what can I do, maintain my bad boy image, heheh? Like if I made a mistake or that I'm wrong, yeah I can own up to it, because that is how we learn, through our mistakes. But dude some members have like expectations on us that we are all fricking perfect. I still wonder which fricking book we go by, The Bible or CBC's Red Handbook.

One last thing, I'm reading this thing and this person is from HK ya know. And so this person says they are proud of there FOB heritage, yet they can not stand FOB's. So I'm left to scratching my head, does that mean you can not stand yourself? It's like saying that I'm proud to be born here yet I hate the USA. And then it goes on to say, this person wished they spoke english in Canada. Uh yeah, the preferred language in Canada is not english nor chinese, it is french. Now doesn't that make this person a true FOB for not knowing that and can't stand themself? It's wierd how this person wants to speak english and yet contradicts themselves in there little I can't stand FOB campaign. Man peeps just need to correct there grammar.

I Stand Alone
Live For The Moment

No comments: