Monday, July 01, 2002

Praise the Lord most high as something incredible happened at Day Camp again. Last year, I remembered as Joyce and I were leaving work, the secretary Tracy asked us about our faith. She was curious about our church and we invited her to come, but at the time she pointed to something else that she believes in. However today after work, I stayed again and put in some overtime, and we talked about church. She was talking to me that lately she's been feeling like going to a church but she doesn't know why she is getting that feeling. Lord, I know it's gotta be You who is knocking on her heart. I just wanna pray that You can use me as a vessel to do Your Will. I love Tracy, she is only like 26 but funny and she always treats me the best. She always warns the other counselors about me because of how I can get all the kids to turn against them and all that. Anyways, I pray that she will come check out CBC and that I can be there to make her feel welcomed.

Another incredible thing today was during lunch, I got the usual Crystal and Wei praying. However, Nancy and Jessie prayed today too. And the funny thing is, I know Nancy goes to church but I don't think Jessie does and she just followed the rest of the girls. Today I built a closer relationship with Nancy as well, I'm trying to teach her about when and how to rebuke people. Yeah of all people me teaching that, but I think she gets the idea now. I'm glad that Crystal and Wei were happy too now that I am there counselor. Just seeing them happy and excited to learn and be with me is just an unbelievable experience. Ya know I use to call it work now at Day Camp, but from now I think I'm gonna start calling this a ministry to me. My mission is to just reach out to these kids even more without crossing that boundary of preaching and teaching.

Can You Feel It

No comments: