Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Well this will probably be my last entry for the weekend as I head on out that lonely road of faith. 4th of July is tomorrow and it's usually a great time for me because I love blowing stuff up. But dude I'll be pissed if some crazy bomber is like running loose around NYC or some other place since the U.S. is on a heighten alert for the weekend. The past couple of days, the weather has been great upper 90's. Oh man I wonder if Michigan can push past 100 this year? Working out in this weather now and not really turning on the AC at home or in the car, I am so used to this sunshine and heat index.

And speaking of the heat, yesterday I took my kids to a field trip around Detroit. Yeah lot's to see right? But I feel so bad for Aoxue because she got sun burnt and we weren't even outside for that long and she had sun screen on. And her skin has a very nice golden tone so I don't know what happened. And I learned that little Jessie gets motion sickness when we were riding the people mover. And I was playing Monopoly with Elaine, Jimmy, Nancy, and Wei, and I learned one thing, I really miss this game. Dude they blew me out of the game as well, the only freaking property that I owned was the cheap little purple properties. At one point I only had a $500 bill left lucklily Nancy loves me so much that she kept hooking me up with cash to stay in the game. Well it's almost time to go to work, then off to Rucker Park baby! I wonder if they will let me play ball with them?

And speaking of ball, people have been throwing there last minute pitches of v-ball or b-ball this year. So many questions to answer, it will all come down to the final conclusion soon enough. I guess I really should hold a press conference at CBC this year. Oh well, yay Wings we got Cujo baby!

Oh and one last thing, I don't know if this is a knock on me but just checking out someone's xanga site. And yeah this person used the same lines as me, and I can't tell if it is some rip on me. But anyways, I'll be better and not say anything and here's a clue for everyone else. Always remember I am an originator, never a duplicator. Aight peace, I'm out this joint!

Today I live for the moment
Not to live and let die

God bless everyone else who are leaving for vacation, may He protect everyone of us from the evil one.

No comments: