Sunday, July 21, 2002

Woohoo finally I am able to submit my entry in. It took me like a week to figure this thing out. So my last entry that reads July 13th should actually be July 7th. Dumb blogger!

Anyways, yeah a lot has happened to me this past week with my ACA kids. I've built a closer relationship with Crystal and Wei's family. You'll hear about it more this week because I need to get my booty to bed in order to wake up in time to worship Our God. And I tomorrow I got an interesting b-ball game at Metro Hoops. My cousin Damon needs me to be his partner to play against these 2 guys he knows from work. One of them is supposedly All State a couple years ago from Lanse Cruese. Ummm can you say the Butt Pilots from what we used to call them. Anyways yeah 2 on 2 seems harmless right? Oh but no, there is money involved in these games. So hopefully I can make some quick cash against these guys. Time for bed!

Rhythm Of My Heart

No comments: