Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Their is no holding me back
I'm not driven by fear
Whatever you need
Whatever you got
Whatever you want
I'll take back again

For the past couple of days, it's been taking me a lot longer to get to work such as an hour to drive down to Detroit. However the other day it took me an hour and 20 minutes to work compared to today's 35 minute drive. And looking at the schedule, I noticed that my work load at ACA is gonna start picking up after this week as many counselors/supervisiors will be in and out. I'm excited because a lot more is expected out of me to keep everything and everyone in check. Tomorrow, my African-American Brotha, Ayinday is coming back to help out for a couple of days. Like we told everyone at camp last week, we just 2 brotha's born from 2 different mutha's and we can't be separated.

I'm excited as I finally got the ok from CBC to start CCUC practice on Wednesday nights. Tick, tock, tick, tock, the countdown is on for The Rattlesnake to be coming back to Chi-Town. I'm pumped, I'm pissed, and I'm ready to go to lay the smackdown on every team that's gets in Team Bring It way. Last year, my theme song was Linkin Park's "In The End" to get me going throughout the tournament. I think I might of found my song for this year and it comes out tomorrow, Trust Company's "Downfall". Well hopefully my team doesn't going into a downfall but the lyrics is what's gonna get me going. I heard from WWE's Vengenace last night and so how appropriate that I'll play it this Saturday at KUMC's tournament. Because I still remember a couple years ago they left Phil and I hanging one day at there church for v-ball. i was more pissed than Phil because I took a day off to play v-ball with them. And when we got there no one was there and we waited for a more than an hour for them. Ever since then I've been itching to get some crack at those who left us hanging. Yeah it sounds bad on my part, and I know it's something I gotta work on. But I doubt I can do much against them because this will be my first outdoor grass tournament that I've ever played on. So if I kept to pumped up, this Saturday could be a humbling experience for me. Man I need to play on grass this week to see what adjustments I need to make!

Live For The Moment

No comments: