Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Today, I went to the Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor with my kids. I was glad that I could handle 10 kids all by myself. While all the other counselors handled about 6-7 amongst them. I miss all the kids from last session that came today, Aoxue, Shuang, Nancy, Jessie, Jamie, Crystal, Henry, Jimmy, Phillip, and Wei. I'm disappointed that I missed Crystal's call as I was playing v-ball tonight. Now it won't be till another week I won't see these guys and for some others maybe a year :(

So tonight it was time to play The Game. And I bought Trust Company's new cd today which only cost $6 at Best Buy. So what does this song say? Here ya go,

Am I breaking
Can I break away
Push me away
Make me fall
Just to see
Another side of me
Push me away
You can't see
What I see
The other side of me
Fall back on me
I'll be the strength I need
To save me now
Just come face to face with me
Stay in place you'll be
The first to see
Me heal from these wounds
Step down

I feel that I'm gonna need to kick it up a notch this year for v-ball. And I am looking forward to it, while helping others elevate there games as well. Someone told me tonight that they felt the court I was playing on, seemed like "we were out for blood", hehehe that's the way I like it. However I wished I played better such as better passing would of been nice. It was great to play with Lindsay again tonight. It's been like 2 months now since we've last played v-ball together. Well now that I feel my body has gotten enough rest, time to go to bed so I can wake up in a couple of hours for worky work and then more v-ball. What more can a guy ask for?

Running from me

No comments: