Friday, September 13, 2002

All I gotta say is wow, my thursday's are fricking long. Man I'm at class starting at 8:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. but luckily there are some nice breaks in between. I was so down during my night class after all it's from 6:30-10:00 and I was looking outside the window. Why? Because my Zion United teammates are practicing their butts off for whatever challenge we will face and here I am stuck in class, not being able to help them out. And this morning, Melissa was asking me about defending our title for v-ball this semester. I looked at the schedule and their is one conflict, this year the games are on Monday. That hurts because I've already committed to playing in another league, yeah go Peter and the YCF! Does that mean I'm not gonna play this year at OU and defend our title? Heck no, this is the kind of challenge I've been waiting for, to play in 2 league games at 2 different places in just 1 night. So I hope everything works out where I'll be playing with Peter and the YCF, and lead my OU Dragons to another title.

Hahaha, and I just can't get over ummm Fatty's Diary, you know who you are :) I mean she must be reading my mind or something because lately I've been getting annoyed with the same things she's been getting annoyed with. Like I agree with her on how it is annoying that people try to act cool, or just even to the point they try so hard. I mean dude it's either you're cool or you're not. Like I'm taking PS 241 with the same prof I had in PS 100 last year, and I can't believe the same girl that annoyed the heck out me in that class is in this class. She sat next to me last year, and I can still remember one of her convo's she was having with the other girl sitting next to me. She was saying "Yeah last night was the first time, I ever slept with my boyfriend". I'm like dude who gives a flying frick, does that make you cool or special now? Second, I had to take another look at her, and I wanted to ask if her boyfriend is on crack, because I think he must be if he slept with her. Just the thought of her right now, scares the crap out of me. Another reason why she is annoying is like, she would tell us about her stories that she would think ties into the lecture, when all it really does it waste my time listening to her and every time she opens her mouth, I know it's time for me to put the headphones back on. Oh and another thing is that she is sitting right by me again.

Oh but wait that's not the end of it. This one guy behind me likes to bring his laptop in to take notes, which I think is kind of convient. However it gets a little annoying when he tries to teach the class now since he can look all the info up, or when he uses fricking big works that like I wonder if it is even english. Oh but that's not the half of it yet, the other part is when he tries so hard to be funny and cool. Like dude I'm sorry but you come in with a laptop spitting out answers that are like in Greek then you try to be funny that just doesn't work with the rest of us for those who know what goes down. It's like oh my GG, I just wanna take his glasses and laptop, shine them up, turn them sideways, and stick them straight up.....well you know where.

Maybe I should of put a disclaimer on today's entry? Oh well, I'm sorry everyone if I sounded superficial, discouraging, or anything else not edifying.

Also, call me crazy, I thought I got rejected from that job interview last week because the lady said she would call me by Wednesday. But dude she kept calling me today, and said that I got the job. I'm wondering how the G is that possibly when I didn't prepare well for the interview, and when she told me that I got the job, I demanded that she would have to wait till Sunday for my answer. She kept saying Saturday and I was like uh no Sunday is better. I mean I'm trying so hard to get rejected but it's backfiring. The cool part is I'll be working less hours because of school and I get to decide my schedule which is sweet. However can I handle this job, restaurant, school, serving God, worship, and 2 v-ball leagues? Well at least I got till Sunday to do some serious praying about this because I still don't know if I want this job. Why? Because I don't know jack about business, I don't like to dress up, and I think this job would be boring for me. Ahhhhh only time will tell.

Morning Glory

No comments: