Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Ok so it's been a hectic past couple of days now just driving around. Sorry Ting, I'll have to give your shout out another day. Anyways, going to Knox on Sunday was soooooo tiring. Nothing better than waking up at 6 am to go worship God, but it was a real blessing when I got to AA with Gerald and Viv. I hung out at AA more than I expected and helped G get a drum set out in BFE between Jackson and AA. It was great to see everyone, Laura, Ben, Mike, Gary, Dave W, and Dustin. It was cool how Mike, and I were reminicing our high school days. I wish I could of stayed for Dustin's dinner, man I gotta tell you that kid can cook. And it was just all out fun going to Briarwood Mall and playing with Gerald's favorite statues. Or how bout him picking up a mannequin leg and using it to hit Viv's booty! However we felt out of place when we accidently walked into the lingerie section.

So zipping back from AA back to Randy's which I still feel so bad about. Ya know I call a meeting but I show up like 2 hours late, man did I feel like a butthead that night. Then yesterday, I went to Toronto to pick up my new, custom made shades. And I bought a new black light for my car, however when I got home, I fixed my old one which I thought was broken. So now I got like 3 black lights, and I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to hook them all in.

And now today I've been going to class, then fixing Naomi's car. Dude the Discount Tire I went to, to take care of it, first the guy who helped me took a lunch break of whatever it was, so he took off with the keys! Because he told me that the car would be done in a half hour so I come back by that time and he was gone with the keys. So I come back later, to only find out that they couldn't find the tire that I wanted back on there! So I waited and waited till they finally found the thing and now I'm drunk on Nyquil. What a way to get pumped for v-ball right. Anyways I better bust on outta here before this Nyquil knocks me out while I'm driving.

In The End

No comments: