Sunday, September 08, 2002

So it's been a while since the last time I did this. Well the past few days has just been painful for me. I felt like I went through every type of pain that I could go through from physically, mentally, and spiritually. I'm not gonna get into everything as some of it is just way too personal. I've been taking Nyquil, Dayquil, Robitussin, Dimetapp, Tylenol, Motrin, and Advil to take care of my flu. I must say my flu has gone down, but it's too bad some of this other medicine couldn't take away some of the other pain I've been experiencing. Playing b-ball with the flu today surprised me as I thought I could overcome my sickness on the court. But after a couple of trips up and down the court, I was just breathing too hard feeling as I was about to pass out. I played with all the C teammers from CBC, and in one game, I scored 10 straight points, but my team lost 15-10. And my team lost a couple other times, and it pisses me off that I couldn't carry the team despite being sick. Some other people noticed how off I was because of the flu and wondered why I kept playing.

Anyways, today it was hard to play with so many off the court distractions too along with the flu. It's been a humbling experience going through these types of pain, I'm hoping it ends soon though. Well time to hit the sack because this Nyquil is taking it's toll on me and I gotta wake up in a few hours to go to AA to go worship our God at Knox.

Papercut

No comments: