Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Eerrrrrr as the season changes it's that time for me to get sick. I hate it how I know when I'm gonna get sick because I only get sick 2-3 times a year due to the season changes so my body would have to get use to it. I gave it my all last night at v-ball, but man everything seemed to be spinning, my nose kept getting stuffy, my throat was always dry, and I kept getting the chills. I'm glad to get that chance to see Jason one last time, I wish I had a camera at the time. Speaking of pictures, Angie and John took some great pictures of our team. Most of them were of me spiking, I wish their was one of Joyce setting to me. Then that would of been cool because I gave us our nickname duo of Sets N Violence, well till I think of a better nickname.

This past tournamet, I'm glad that not only CBC represented but Alliance, and CGC. It's too bad CGC didn't do as good as I was hoping but I'm glad to get to know some of the guys better on that team. I'm glad that Alliance whupped some CCUC booty, much love to my boyz, Jimmy, Mike, Gary, Jason, and Howie. It was last year that I remembered Phil and I dedicated our tournament to Alliyah because that was when she passed away. This year I think we would of dedicated it to Mandy Moore, since all we did Friday night was listen to A Walk To Remember soundtrack.

Well I just got back from my job interview. Now I think it went bad for me since I was out of it due to the flu. The lady seemed interested in hiring me, but after listening to everything I'm not sure if I want the job. If I do get hired, I would be working for the number 1 Asian business company in America. I would be working at a computer doing computer work I guess. Now if she does hire me, do I really want this job, it offers nice pay and flexible schedule. It would be easier if I got rejected from this job, but I guess I'll have a week to wait and find out.

Only Hope

No comments: