Monday, September 23, 2002

Well today is Monday, I have no car at the time being now because I took it to the shop to get some parts done on it. I never intended on shelling out at least $700 to do this to my car but it's my own stupidity. Anyways, Saturday nite, Ro, Simon, and JW came over and we watched some VCD's. I'll be darn to end up like Tom Kan, played by Ekin, and lose my GG or as they called it their GuGu, for what they do to girls. Even though I still think I don't act like them, but others beg to differ. And yesterday, Phil, JW, Connie, Chrissy, and Ting we all went to KPC's once a year outdoor service at Kensington. I really love their pastor, and I wish we would of made it their on time (more on that later). It was a great feeling to make some new friends with some brothers and sisters in Christ. After a great lunch, mmmm Bulgogi, the guys played some football. I wish we kept stats because Phil and I just tore it up. He was like Peyton Manning and I was his Marvin Harrison, we just kept hooking up all day. Then we started working on our plays, possibly to prepare for the Turkey Bowl. I loved the type of coverage those guys gave me, a corner trying to take the middle away and a safety over top of me so I can't beat them deep. And on defense, it's nice to know that I lead everyone with 4 interceptions and one returned for a TD, thanks Peter for just throwing right at me :) Turkey Bowl 2K2 beware of the Hsu-Lee combination.

As some people know, I am badly sore and bruised when I don't take my painkillers. Yesterday, just added a new bump to me, because now I have a bone bruise in my elbow. How did that happen? Well I jumped in the air to pick a pass off that was meant for JW. I grabbed it with one hand, and JW then pushed me in mid-air to make me drop the ball. As he did, his momentum carried me over to this large gray van on the sidelines. So my elbow smashed right on top of the hood and my rib cage area landed into the headlights. I felt bad because I left a dent on top of the van. Afterwards, JW, Phil and Vickie came over and we watched the Lions home opener, while eating Vietnamese, thanks V for grabbing that.

And speaking of football, I gotta admit to what Connie said a while ago about fantasy football. It is like being addicted to drugs, like I'm so into it. The reason why we were late to the KPC service was because I went to Phil's house to use his computer to do some last minute substitutions and scouting reports for my teams, the Egg Roll Express and the GG Squad. Football baby, you gotta love this game, I wish we could get something started here.

Anyways, time for me to take my nap and shoot up on my painkillers. Because it's time to go to war tonight, as the YCF takes on Jones Next Door Too. It's time to shoot up to S.S. 2 because we're playing against a very Godzilla sized team.

Planet Pop

No comments: