Sunday, September 15, 2002

So what a turn of events that happened today, I just can't praise God enough for giving me understanding parents. So I went to the ACA today, to check out the first day of Fall Camp, and I was looking forward to seeing Crystal and Henry since I know they signed up. However, they didn't show up, so of course I was a little bummed. But ya know who did, was Jessie and Jamie and that just made things so great. Tracy was trying to hate on me to all the kids, but Aoxue, Shuang, Jessie, and Jamie all stood up for me. Oh yeah it was great, but one girl who hated on me was Amanda. Dude she was one of my favorite's from last year because she made me some personal crafts and I still have them on. She even called me crazy in cantonese! Then their is a section of all new kids about 6 of them. Dude they all speak english, but their language is cantonese and they don't understand a lick of mandarin. So one of the girls, I think her name is Sharon, she started talking smack to me and I'm like what you little ankle biter! So before I left, I threathen her in cantonese to poke some fun in and she just blew me off. I need Crystal to lay the smackdown on her!

Then today I got a call from Mandarin Fellowship asking me to babysit for them. Again, I totally thank God for just giving me this opportunity to serve, and that my parents were willing to give me the day off on such short noticed. I think it is because they are really starting to understand just how much church and children mean to me. I felt great that I was able to handle a nosebleed, however by the time I came out of the bathroom taking care of that, I had another prob. I have little Steve running around the gym totally butt naked. Now I didn't panic at first but when all the new LTU students came down and saw this, I was freaking out thinking where the GG are his clothes because it ain't looking too good as a witness when I have a kid with his GG hanging out running around CBC. All in all, it was fun because all the kids listened to me when I told them what they had to do.

Also I went to Lone Wolf to see everyone who went paintballin, I really wish I could of played with all them. Afterwards, I got to know Denise better, I've met her before but I didn't know what to say to her. I thank God the opportunity that I got to get to know her, and all I gotta say is that she is one of the coolest girls I know now. Just because she loves all types of things that guys like to do, and I read her diary, and it's just amazing that their is more that I could of talked to her about. Another blog I read was Gary's, what the G? Since when did he have one? Nonetheless, his is very entertaining, and so is Denise's.

Renegade Master

No comments: