Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I don't know what it is, but for the past week now I've been having probs sleeping or just taking a nap. I think it is because my back is killing me too when I don't take my painkillers. And now my elbow is hurting even more after our v-ball game. Anyways, tonight we were victorious against Jones Next Door Too going 2-1 against them, so that brings our YCF record to 3-3. After the game though, I was still pissed because I didn't get to exact revenge on this guy on their team. It's one thing to get loud to fire up your team after all I like to play on emotion and intensity. It's another thing to get all dang skippy about blocking a girl. It's one thing he blocked me when I tried to dink it, but please if you're gonna get fired up, block me when I am actually killing it on your team. So all I am hoping for is that we see them in the playoffs so I can seek vengance for Thumbs.

This guy can get all skippy about blocking my weak dink that I tried. But he should reflect on how they lost because we didn't even kill the ball that many times. However, I did like my kill that to me wasn't even that powerful, but it was a great set by Leslie. And the next couple of weeks, we'll be playing against probably the weakest teams in our league. I hope that we can finish both these teams off 3-0 because the teams we play after is when we play some of the tougher teams. I'm so excited to be playing against those guys because then I get to truly test how far I've come as J-Dub would say S.S. Anyways time to try and go to bed for a little bit before I go to my 8 a.m. class, I wonder if Stan and Erin are gonna join me this week or sleep in again?

So Magical

No comments: