Saturday, September 21, 2002

Ok so if you haven't noticed I've changed templates. I didn't want to but since blogger was kind of gay and not letting me post what I wanted to with my previous template it forced me to make a change. However I kind of like this template, because of all the cool fire around it, and it would be cooler if the background was black, so it could be like what DMX said, it's dark and hell is hot. Hmmm not exactly Christian like but after what I did today, gosh I should of went to hell for my stupidity.

Anyways, so what happened this week that was interesting? Well YCF got off to a slow start in our v-ball league as we now stand at 1-2. Phil and I must be the shortest players in this league because even the girls are bigger than us. On the other side, Melissa is helping me rebuild our team for IM, but on the downside she is recruiting some players that look like they can't play a lick of v-ball. And then their was yesterday, Thursday's long day of class. I really need to start praying before I enter my PS 241 class, because I don't know how much more I can tolerate of the dork that sits behind me. Like he's got his nose so far up my prof's ass (sorry for the language), that I can see brown coming out of his notrils. I mean first off, he keeps calling our prof. by his first name like he knows him or something. I don't remember our prof ever allowing us to calling him by his first name. Then there's the "Mmmm" or "yeah" or "uh huh", that just comes right out of nowhere. I'm like what the frick are you agreeing upon here, gosh it's not like his lectures are the type that makes you go hmmm.

However, finally I have something to come home to on Thursday nights though after 3 and a half hour night class. Survivor has just started once again, and dang it they had a Survivor premier in downtown Detroit with some of the previous castaways. I would of totally been down there if I knew about it a head of time. Anyways, I'm watching the show and right off the bat, I've spotted this series cuties. I have to say that Erin and Tanya are the hotties on this series and they best not be getting voted off anytime soon. And I'm glad that Vickie is getting into this show now, as she has spotted her hottie whom are Ken and Jed I believe. I find it kind of ironic, that Ken is a NYC police officer and is on this show. Watch he wins the whole thing and wouldn't be odd that he is a NYC police officer. I mean, I remember last week on 9-11 watching the Orioles play the Yanks on ESPN. The final score was 5-4 in the 11th inning. No big deal right? But if you look closely, on the night of 9-11 (1 year anniversary), add up the total runs and you get a total of 9 runs scored in the 11th inning, hence 9-11. Coincidence? Anyways going back to Survivor, John who is a pastor was the first to be voted off. Ya know for a pastor, I thought he was kind of shady. I really hope they vote off Ghandia though, she talks to fricking much and swears too much. They just need to get rid of her. Survivor Finals, Erin and Tanya baby!

Move Your Body

No comments: