Monday, April 14, 2003

Gosh I feel like a loser, getting to the ERL right when it opens, what is it and my prob with procrastination? Anyways, yesterday I had to speak in front of the whole congregation. I spent like the whole week praying and I didn't even say half of the stuff that I wrote down. So what happened, well pretty much I froze. It is so nerve racking standing up and speaking now I see why GP B gets paid the big bucks. It was probably the 4th time ever since I've been at CBC speaking in front of everyone. I mean I've done skits in front of the whole congregation but that's because I can mess up and improvise while just standing there and speaking is like soooo freaky. Hopefully I reached out and touched someone, actually I did I think because someone did talk to me afterwards about it, so go God, and thanks for being with me.

Also yesterday, I made my sorry looking portfolio. However, watching sister Cathy, Connie, Chrissy, and Queenie do their little stamp thing, I honestly think it is actually kind of cool. What made it cool to me was when Chrissy did some sort of U of M card and it made me think of all sort of cool creative sport cards that I could do. But uhhh guys and stamping does that even go together? Man, I have an image to protect here. I would probably get no love from the guys anymore especially, Brother Steve. Maybe it's all those stamp fumes that got in my head last night, yeah that's it. Or actually I think it was probably Audrey's poop fumes that got into my head.

Also I'm glad to have gotten out of bed when the sun rose this morning. Yes I got up butt early this morning for the reason of procrastination. What ran through this morning as I was driving around? Well I'm thankful to see all my peeps getting engaged, what a rock Jenny had on. On the flip side of that though, it just made me wanna go running and work out today. Their is nothing better than pushing yourself to the hardest to get the ol' heart pumping.

Fighter

No comments: