Thursday, April 03, 2003

Hmmm a few thoughts here, well first off I want to say what a great team dinner we had the other night. It was a nice time to get away from the game and relax and to get to know each other better. Sorry Sponger that you couldn't make it. Also good bye to ya Cindy, I'll be sure to visit ya when you are an official Spartan. However, it is nice to see that Lisa wants the team to play together over the summer too, so I guess we'll see where God takes this team.

Which moves me to talk about CCUC since finally the ice has been broken at both outreaches. I've narrowed my choices down to All Men's A v-ball, A b-ball, or C b-ball. Before I even get to my own situation, I would have to say that I hope the all-women's team forms. I know some people have their gripes, but first thing is that God will provide. Also, I believe that other people see them as like the only setters or something at CBC. But has everyone forgotten that their are still some good guy setters and at the very least you would only need a girl who can pass atleast average to still have a very effective team. Also maybe this will cap our teams a little bit, but for something like this I would like to see the more the merrier. I love seeing people's faces, like Mike last year who went and I'll never forget the smile on his face as he enjoyed the tournament and the fellowship also.

So where do I go from here? Well if CCUC was today I would be leaning to A b-ball just because I'm tired of seeing CCUC winning it. Plus for the love of the game what makes it fun is the competition and the trash talking to all the other teams.

All Men's v-ball is nice too but I don't want to bring in people from outside. I want it to be homegrown right here in the heart of CBC. I would like to play here because the fun part in this is, it is a challenge to see how far I can push myself.

C b-ball - Now this would be straight up fun with all my boyz. Plus I would think we would be a favorite to win the C division, but I just like the fact that I think it would be a great bonding time as well. However, I think other people would like to play on this team and I would feel bad if I exclude people from it, so that is the only downer on this one.

Boom!

No comments: