Tuesday, April 01, 2003

You know what sucks is that I tried getting into one of the hardest classes to be able to get into last night and it was full. I guess it is God's way in telling me that maybe I should only take one class this spring. But ooooooh that means a longer time to graduate.

Well I am also on a good streak of not sleeping since Sunday night which was only for a good couple of hours. I pulled an incredible all nighter last night where I wrote my term paper, did my group project which was more like a solo project, and I had to watch Dangerous Minds for this project. Actually I watched it 3 times straight this morning. And for the first time ever this semester, I skipped a class, which was MTE, thanks Kelly for covering for me. Well I'm thankful that these Double Hell combo days are over now as in Monday and Tuesday. Plus I don't have to go in early for student teaching tomorrow so I can get a little sleep in tonight after v-ball. If only I had a free day now these days.

Who's Next?

No comments: