Monday, April 21, 2003

What an Easter it was for me, let's see all I did was watch every single NBA playoff game there was on tv. Define irony though? I remember one of the first things that ran through my mind on Saturday was that episode of Saved By The Bell, where Zach twisted his knee and tore some cartiledge and had to get an operation. Well guess what? That episode was on this morning as I woke up and decided to watch it. Is God trying to tell me something here? Will I end up like Zach, and have to get an operation? Well I'll find out in about 3 hours from now to see what will happen. Again I am still shooting for no surgery and still trying to figure out what is God's Will in all this.

On the bright side, I went to school early today to get a good parking spot so I don't have to crutch my way all around school. I ran into Tara, and I decided to go down with her to see what she is gonna get in our SCS class. Prof. D told me my grade in the class too considering that she wanted the rest of us to come in on Thursday with our binders in check. Well I didn't have my binder but she figured that it would of been all good so she gave me a 4.0 on that. So my final grade in the class came out to a 3.7. Yay go me! That is like my highest grade at OU by far, well next to Intro to China, which I think that was a 3.8. Now for that dumb MTE final now.

Pain Is Temporary
The Game Is Forever

No comments: