Saturday, April 19, 2003

Ok so today has to be one of the worst days of my life. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish I could go to work. Nope instead, I'm stuck in a rut because I can't walk, barely stand. I'm still trying to remain positive and understand what it is that God has in store for me. It's just so frustrating with this brace on and having crutches that I can't do my normal things.

Yesterday, I had everything planned out for my spring schedule. I was gonna take 2-3 classes to speed up this thing called graduation. However, depending on what the doc says this week about my knee, things could change. I am really praying for no surgery because I don't know how long that will take me out for. I mean do I unregister for spring classes it surgery is required? The doc did say that I will have to go through physical therapy too, this is to be sure so my knee will be back 100% to be able to go back out and compete. So what is my goal? My goal is first, really pray hard for no surgery and hope this is a Ben Wallace type of injury. Second thing is that I want to be 100% right before the Chinese Tournament. No matter how hard I have to push myself through physical therapy, I want to play in that tournament. But I know it all depends on You above. So please Lord, be with me in this time and help me understand why I am going through this time.

No Pain, No Gain

No comments: