Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ahchoooey - Wow, I think yesterday was the worst I ever felt in a long time. Tuesday night, I started noticing that I was about to get sick. I just had that feeling when I was playing v-ball at West Bloom. but never did I imagine it would down like this. I think it started off with just how the temperature kept flucuating in the gym. The heat was turned on to 70, but every now and then it would do an auto shut down. It was hard to maintain a consistent body temp. when you have 9 teams waiting for 3 courts. I don't know what is it with my hair or is it because I am just shorter than everyone else? But everyone loves to rub my hair/head because I'm like the little kid on the court. Anyways, I got what I wanted that night respect to play against the best and mentioned as one of the elite. Going at S.S. 3 matching some of those guys and afterwards talking to me about W.L. "the best of the best" league was much coolios. However, again the gym effect at times it felt like it was 100 with the body temp and the heat, then auto shut down it felt like it was 20.

So Tuesday night, coming home from the airport I started noticing my health was getting worst. I blasted the heat in the car, and my sis was literally sweating bullets. While I still felt cold, and my body was becomin numb. I evaluated myself at home, to see that I got the flu, fever, chills, migraine, dizzy spells, and body numbness. So what did I do on Wednesday? Well out of a possible 24 hours, I slept for an actual 23 hours! The most I ever slept in a day, I mean that was like wasting a whole day to me. The only time I got up was either to pee, or I actually tried watching the Pistons game but then I fell back asleep. I have yet to had time to put away all the cool Denver Nuggets gear my sis bought me yet. Man my stomach, hurts too because I only ate a couple slices of small beef yesterday and taking all those meds, blah. Although today is a new day, and for the most part I am almost healed thanks to the Lord. Now I just want to go out, but do I even dare too, but it does look fun to drive out right now with all that snow!

Senzu Beans

No comments: