Friday, December 10, 2004

Legends - So I just wanted to recap my last day at Iroquois yesterday. For the most part, a lot of my kids kept telling me to come back the following week. Alyssa said her goodbyes to me and now that I look at her, she really reminds me of 2 of my YTF girls. Her height, and hair remind me of Electra while her favorite colors she likes to sport are pink and black like Jo. I was actually gonna buy the school lunch for the first time ever yesterday too. I went to Janie's class first to thank her for all that she has done for me. But she had a sub in the room, and some of my kids were walking all over her. So I did not go to lunch and my prep hour break just to set order in that room. Sarah and Nicole, my girls I tell ya, they were being so mean to the "nerdy" kids, at times I could not help but laugh in my head. But I'm glad that they listened to me when they had to. As the day went on, Ms. Wojie presented me an Iroquois t-shirt as a gift and I am just so thankful for that. The last class, I spoke with Bruno because I don't want to see him end up as one of those bullies as he grows up. Miss them much!

Ahhh, if there is one game that I really want to buy to continue to waste my life away is X-Men Legends! I've been watching to much X-Men as of late but man this game looks so sweet! Oh well, must use my money wisely, put too much temptation.

Audio

No comments: