Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Walleye Slayer - I wasn't gonna post but since it's like past 3 a.m., I was catching up on other peep's site. Now as most peeps know I am an aggressive driver, but what you don't know it is usually out of reaction. Today, was no different as I was driving on M-59 leaving Lakeside. I'm cruising down the middle lane, as both the left and right lanes were backed up. Then this red truck, swerves from the left lane and cuts me off in the middle lane. I slammed my brakes to gather myself, oh and you can sure bet that it was on now. I zipped through traffic just to catch him, neck and neck at a red light. I demanded him to roll his window down, so we can have a little chat. He kept apologizing to me and since it's Christmas I forgave him. I just told him not to do it again, because next time he could kill someone, and that I'll be watching him. I don't like punks who think they own the road by cutting off the innocent ones.

I played some v-ball at KUMC, and I had a funny convo with DenDen. It went something like this:

D: Man I keep forgetting I am not 20 years old anymore.
K: But you're 27, so you're still in your 20's.
D: It sure doesn't feel like it.

As I was reading others, I see that CGC will be entering the CCUC tournament in 2K5. And they are gonna be ballin over break together to gear up for it. With break approaching, it will be a balancing act for me to heal physically (ankle, knee, and shoulder) while preparing myself to get ready for the 2nd half of the season.

I kept thinking of the ladies of the G-House today too. I wish I had a video tape to record everything because it's just such a good reminder for myself.

Pink & Black Attack

No comments: