Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Judgement Day - Don't you love how peeps just look at you and they already make that opinion about ya. A lot of things got to me about this topic as of late. This Sunday, I feel as if it is Judgement Day for a lot of reasons. First there is the Q & A session, which I look forward to and hopefully I can stay for the most part of it. I hope we have moved out of the whole talk about music and such. Can we get to more pressing needs in the church? I love how peeps complain but don't offer any solution, and just love getting waiting on.

2nd thing is, I am excited for my kids because they get to sing carols and stuff in front of both congregations. Some of them are just so adorable doing it. At the same time, Auntie B made the comment saying that, oh you have to wear this and that. Then she actually grabs a couple of kids, and says this is what you should wear on the 19th! It made me sick to my stomach, because not all of those kids can afford that type of clothes. Another thing, is ok what if they did not come in ready to style and profile, are they "not good" Christians compared to those who did dress up? That's just a big slap in the face to some of those kids, who possibly could not measure up to those who were selected. I'm glad we teach these kids about how God measures us by clothing now. In a retalitory way, I almost just want to alternate what I have to wear, and let them know it's alright if you dress like this. Grrrr, I am just sick and tired of how some peeps in general look at others just because of there wear at CBC. If someone comes in butt naked then let's talk or has satan's child then let's discuss. If I dressed to impressed, and cut all my hair out are dem older peeps gonna trust me more? I'm still the same person, man I hope this type of stuff changes eventually.

Anyways time to sleep since I stayed up all nite to study for BIO. Yes, I too think it is creepy that Jo and I are a lot alike, but it funny too as she would do :twitch:

Back In The Hotel

No comments: