Monday, December 20, 2004

Rewind - Deja vu, it seemed like today as I got an unexpected call at CBC today. I looked at my phone, and it read "Mommy" and all I could think about was something happening to my G-Ma. I hesistated to answer at first, fearing what I did not want to hear but thank goodness it wasn't as bad as last time. However, this time it was both my grandparents being sick in bed and just way too ill to eat. I bought the meds, and then my aunt came over as well to cook while I explained the meds to both of my G-Parents. One thing that has been positive about this, is the fact that I am starting to regain some of my toy-san abilities back. Man looking at my G-Pa, his nose was like Niagara Falls. My G-Ma ate a lil rice, while my G-Pa had a cookie and they both went to bed while my aunt left. I decided to stay, to wrap gifts for the kids, and had my own QT. 3 straight hours I stayed there for, the longest in a while. Felt so wierd being alone, knowing this was once where I could of called home minus my sis, Alan, and Wendy. I even went for a quick run, outside in my b-ball gear when it was 4 degress out to bring back some old memories. I do pray that they will get better, and that salvation is in His plan.

G-House - Then I left for the Genesis House, meeting up with everyone else from CBC. This I will be flat out honest about all my emotions throughout this time. I was discouraged as we were about to leave from CBC seeing nobody from either of the adult fellowships, mainly Ambassadors and 5:14. Although I was encouraged by the fact that we had more peeps from the Youth Ministry than both of the other fellowships combined. As soon as I walked into the G-House, I embraced everyone as they did the same with me and things started clicking for me. As D-2 said tonight, "God is good, and Randy was the man tonight." We sang carols, and we opened it up for sharing time. When the ladies shared their testimonies, it just put me to shame. I mean, every single lady was just fighting (in a good way) with each other just to share their testimony. Their testimonies were so genuine, and real compared to like mine, that talks about work or school every time. I mean tears were shed, and my heart could feel it and I felt so ashamed of my own faith. I can't think of the last time, I heard from any CBC fellowship that was just so open to share all at once. These ladies did as much sharing about how God has blessed them as much as we all do staring at each other hoping someone could share so the other does not.

I'm glad my Chou Boyz came, and again I love Chris and the relationship we have. We were talking outside of the G-House, and I was talking bout my childhood raised in these areas, while he said he had it rough in Novi. Man he cracks me up, and he goes on to explain bout how Novi weather is colder. Randy also changed the structure up, as we had prayer time together. I was thankful that all the kids circled around me and we had "K Dawg's Story Time." Gracie D, Nene, Booboo, Peewee, I-Ching, Claire and Miles all made a new friend, Joshua. Man this kid reminds me so much of Christopher, but African-American. Booboo did a great job without the Tan sisters playin the violin. Gracie D, Claire, and I also had funny conversations about a lot of things as well. I also got a chance to talk to Cory, and I was happy to see him come out as well. I love Booboo and her new glasses too, she's so cute and helpful too. Dave was tickling the ivory as usual, boy got some serious skillz on that. We stayed longer than expected, but nobody cared because tonight's experience was unexplainable that this was a glimpse of heaven, His Spirit was felt tonight and was what warmed the hearts of everyone.

Finally, I'll be rocking a new pink and black bracelet thanks to Jo. I love this Christmas present and it means a lot to me. Can't wait for the unveiling as well ;) I also praise God too, for blessing me with a great friend in Linz and the offering.

Primetime

No comments: