Friday, December 17, 2004

Rockin The Boat - Today was an eventful one, well first no more Survivor for the rest of this year! Man, it sucks because none of my final 4 picks made it as the winner. I believe it is still one of my goals in life is to play in Survivor. I took my sis to the airport today, so she can fly out to Denver. I hope she gets me my Kenyon Martin jersey that I asked for :) K-Mart!!!!! Afterwards, I went back to the past, to settle some unfinished business. It was in the air, and I could smell it too S.Fox had returned. Oh well, I'm sorry to Annie I'm not an offski, nor a dutchmen. I'm CBC and I ain't ever comin back. I thought that would set the tone for the night but He continues to put peeps in my life. I went to FCS, and I ran into Dave from KUMC and we chatted about how things have been going. I'm bummed though that they haven't been playing v-ball because I was really hoping they would be a lot stronger too. As I continued my shopping at FCS, then I ran into Tari from the Ambassadors Crew so we chatted for a little. Come home to see the Pistons win, and nothing beats a night when all my original YTF girls are online. Hope Jubilee ;) has a safe and fun trip throughout break. Man, still can't get over my big twitch with what I learned today though. I'll give a woot woot too because Electra is coming to the Eastside this Saturday ;0

ATM Tricks

No comments: