Friday, December 03, 2004

Normalcy - Yesterday was the first time I did not go see my G-Ma. With all the classes I've been missing and procrastinating everything pretty much was due yesterday. So I never slept Wednesday night, and stayed on campus from 8:00 a.m. all the way to 9:00 p.m. Every class I went to, I just nodded off until something important was said. I was so bummed because I know the nurse came to my G-Ma's house to do a checkup on her to see how she is doing. So I guess I'll have to head there later tonight to see how she is doing.

My evening class last night I had to do yet another presentation. As class ended, D and I exchanged hugs because that was the last time we'll have class together. I hope her mom continues to stay strong while trying to battle cancer. During class was what pissed me off because of the retardness that happens in the ED program. 2 girls left at the beginning of class because they were totally wasted. One of them kept getting all emotional and she actually puked in the bathroom. A couple of our classmates went outside to calm them down, and thankfully they never came back. I mean if y'all gonna get drunk and wasted could it not wait till class was over? The scary part is these people are the future educators of tomorrow.

After class, I rewarded myself by accepting the invitation to go to Friday's with Anne, Kelly, and Silvana. They all went out for a drink while I stayed chilled with my cool glass of Coke :) They were all impressed that to this day I still have yet to touch an alcoholic beverage. We stayed at Friday's from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. just talking away. It was really cool because a couple of us started sharing about our testimonies. I never realized that they were sis's in Christ, so that was really cool. I was excited to hear that Kelly was gonna get baptized at her church in March. While Anne is going on sabbatical from her service as the Christian Educator at her church so she could spend more time with her hubby at worship. I really hope Silvana finds that home she wants to buy because then she'll be right down the street from me. I hope things will return back to normal for me. However, that leaves me with a term paper, and an exam all on this Monday. Let's see, yup things are normal again as now I go do that ABC thing :(

Suds In The Bucket

No comments: