Monday, December 13, 2004

Sparty Cash - So Saturday I went to MSU for my sister's graduation and compared to high school, this was boring. I think it was because I don't know anyone to listen for names, and all I cared about was hearing my sis's. The crowd kept shouting "Go Green!" and all you see is me standing up, shouting "Go Blue!"Then again I didn't know what color to represent for OU. Then I started singing the U of M fight song while they were singing the MSU fight song. I wish I would of sported my Braylon Edwards jersey.

There were a lot of great things that I took from that day. I spent the whole car ride up with my baby cuz. We talked about a lot of things, and I learned more about my family history. I am still bummed that she now wants to go to MSU though. Nonetheless, I love my baby cuz and I think it meant most to me this past Saturday. I'm thankful that throughout the day she now realizes how much I care about her. She kept making sure that I will be at her high school graduation in June and sitting in the front. I let a friend take her home, and I was surprised that she actually called me as I asked her to, to make sure she was home ok. For the most part, she knows how much I want to try and protect her from other family members that are not the best influence on her and lil bro. So many times, I like to leave here and take off on my own. However, it's because I care too much about my relationships/responsibilities with others that I stay.

These Dreams

No comments: