Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Stupid Blogger - Ya know I just had a post ready to be published then bam fricking blogger deletes it all. I've about had it with blogger, but yet does xanga do the same thing? Anyways, what I was saying was how excited I am this past Sunday. Finally The Kid has returned to service through teaching Jr. Church. It was the first time I got a chance to teach my new kids, yet I had to say good bye to my old ones :( Having # 1 in my class is kind of fun because I think, he believes he can get away with anything. Yet, I have dubbed my other Jonathon as J-Z to separate the two. Belicia and BooBoo already shared with me how much fun they had in class already. I just give credit to God for building that atmosphere where the students want to learn and be there. Abby, and Anna also decided to stay in my class after getting permission from their 5th grade teacher. However, I gotta talk to them to make sure that they have to move up despite how much they want to remain in my class. Grrr I can't remember what else I said from that deleted entry. I know one thing is that I need Him to continue to give me strength, energy, and wisdom to teach this class.

Dang it, I can't remember what else I said! Hmmm oh what's funny was that on Thursday night I displayed Stephanie's xanga on the big projector screen. I just wanted to get the Serena Paris song going and to see how good the speakers are in the classroom. Boy was the class shaking! However, it kind of backfired on me too because everyone saw the Sailor Venus, Moon, Neptune, Earth or whatever it is and thought that was my website. Oh well, just another day of entertaining the class.

PR's - Please pray for Mama Moy and Brother's Steve's dad as he will be going through a biopsy on his liver to see if he has cancer. Please pray as hard as y'all did for my G-Ma, plus for the both of their salvation as well.

Here I Am

No comments: