Friday, April 01, 2005

MEAP - Fellowship are you havin it? I think that is another pet peeve of mine when people confuse the word fellowship with hanging out. Anyways, like my bro keeps preachin we all need fellowship. If we don't then that just shows you ain't fellowship with Him in the first place! Tonight, I got a chance to spend with my O.D. (Original Discipler) Daddy Moy for some quality fellowship. Praise Him for ribs night! I'm thankful so much once again for the whole family and I ask that You look after them coming back home.

So the weeks are counting down to the end of this semester and as usual things are piling up. I keep doing enough each day, to get me through the next. This week was the toughest because of the Charlotte trip. However, I must say I did a pretty good job of getting things turned in on the nick of time. So I decided to reward myself today and I splurged a lil at Best Buy. I bought MVP Baseball 2005, of course something new so I can not even lay my hands off of it :( Woohoo Go Tigers!

I also bought a new cd, The Game's Documentary so I got something to keep me focused this weekend for the Pontiac B-ball tournament. I found out we drew Columbus, Oh. in the first round of the games. What sucks is I can't play the first game because I got my stupid Social Studies test again! Dude, will I ever pass this thing? I've been taking since Andy and Kelly got married I mean that's how long it has been! And it is not like I do not study for it either. The tough part this time is trying to get this test out of the way, so I can play against Columbus in the first round.

Unit

No comments: