Wednesday, June 01, 2005

RIP City - Yes, the Pistons won like I always say never underestimate the heart of a champion. I loved everything RIP talked about during tonight's game, the challenge. That's all I have ever cared about is meeting and overcoming a new challenge. Today, by far was the most multi-tasking I ever done at Magahay. Let's see pass out tests, scan to make sure no cheating, correct/grade them, take care of the 6th grade field trip, make sure pics get taken, covers get designed, 6th grade letters are written, and placing the kids for 7th grade. Yeah, this was done all at the same time, a lot harder than most peeps think. It was fun though because I was able to complete each task.

Then there's the challenge of Dumars v-ball. Last season, I was one of the most hated turning into the most respected. Now, I'm playin on the same team and I just want to win. The challenge is trying to carry this team another step closer to the championship as I was so close last season. The challenge, playing sand. The challenge dealing with the same teammates who would turn on each other in a heartbeat. The challenge, being the light on and off the court.

As last night, I was worried bout the days I was takin off from student teachin for next year. Ya know being in T-O for the reception, and Chicago for the tournament. However, SueSue told me that I'd be good because Magahay has all those days off already so I won't be missing any. PTL! The challenge, has been waiting patiently as each Saturday passes by because I'm not able to practice with the A team. I wanna be able to go to war with them if we are going to the airbase to practice. We need a coach too on this team, because I still believe we can beat CCUC if we made the adjustments that I pointed out last year. I also wish I didn't have to run the offense as much against CCUC, as opposed to lettin it run through me. I'd rather have the ball durin the closing minutes. I just feel more effective getting the ball off a screen. Plus, we gotta let me just lock up against CCUC's top scorer. The challenge is they expect everyone to play the same 2-3 zone, woo and hoo. The challenge is getting everyone on the same page too, and I guess that is my job as captain of the team. Many challenges to look forward too, and I'm always willing to take on another.

Woohoo my lightsaber finally came in the mail today too!

Fine Day

No comments: