Friday, April 29, 2005

Zeppelin - It's over, well Winter semester is finally over as I ended it with 2 exams. I am pretty sure I bombed the PS Final, so I can only hope and pray that I get the 2.8 that I need in that class. It's wierd though that this class actually has inspired me somewhat to pay attention to politics and current events. Hmmm maybe there is life outside of sports?

At least I ended strong with a strong showing in my EED 302 Final. We all had arranged partners for this exam so I was thankful that Katie and I teammed up. We had to supply instrumental music so the class can listen to it during the exam. I put in my cd, The Matrix Revolution Soundtrack all techno music because everyone in this class keeps bringing in like Beethoven type stuff to listen to during class work time. Someone actually complained about my tunes! They asked that we put in Katie's piano cd over mine as they had probs concentrating to the techno. I was quite upset after each week I had to put up with the classical garbage they all have been bringing to class.

Katie was the MVP of this Final as I was way too out of it to help. She did like most of the work on this Final while I just played with the manipulatives. We got out progress report too, and no matter what Katie will do better than me in this class by .08 of a grade! We cancelled each other out in EED 305 because we both got 4.0. After the Final, Katie and I chatted and reflected because now I am quite bummed as there is only 2 semesters left for me :( I'll only get a chance to see everyone for another 7 weeks until we all part ways to our designated student teaching school full time.

Can't Hold Us Down

No comments: