Wednesday, June 08, 2005

2K7 - Don't know why this year stuck out to me? Anyways, my D-Ship girls keep calling me uber or something like that. I guess it's a compliment or something? Don't know sounds like goober or booger. I doubt it's a new slang out on the street, if it is then man where have I been?

So I've been watchin Jay Chou videos for the last hour now. Gotta say, I still believe Tornado must be his best love song. Anyways, I've been watchin his videos for the past week now trying to come up with something new for this year's ACA Ceremony. The ceremony last year was the first to bring Camp D lead by moi, The Great One and Camp Canton lead by Maria and the other counselors. Each camp had to do a performance type of ordeal which covers everything we have been doing during camp for the parents. Camp Canton was very how you say old schooled, slow, and traditional. I can tell my Canton kids worked their butts off though. However, Camp D came representin and I believe with the help of Stef D and Reylan, we blew the roof off with our performance. I choregraphed a whole dance sequence, with the ACA activities to Jay Chou's San Nian Er Ban. For sure, it brought the hip hop to the program and blew the Fan Dance teacher's socks off, boy her facial expression was funny.

As usual now, I'm tryin to jump the gun and lookin at what we can do this year. I've been watchin, translating, and studyin Jay Chou's Qing Tian (love this song, but too much love?), Jiang Jun (gotta learn how to play chinese chess), Luan Wu Chun Qiu (too fast for me to rap?), Wo De Di Pan (video reminds me of myself). I'm really leaning towards Wo De Di Pan, but I am havin probs tryin to translate it. From what I got so far, the lyrics don't match up to the video. I love the video, because Jay hooks up his boy in the end, by always makin him look so good to this girl. I love the dance routine in this video too, and I believe I can get it down and teach it to my Camp D kids. Either way, I'm gonna try to make this year's ceremony better than last year's.

Lastly, I can't remember the name of his other video I was watchin. But dude, the girl talks to him in Canto, yet he talks to her in Taiwanese. What's up with that, I mean how does he expect to hook up with her in that video? My aunt and cuz are going back to the motherland in a hew hours. Can't wait til I go back, because Juice is already helpin me look for places to play ball and train over there.

My Territory

No comments: