Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Simba - So 2 days has past already for VBS, and it has been a blessin every single day, minute, second.... Now it's time, it's time, it's Field Day time CBC! I get the ball to lead today, so time to fire up the kids. I'm excited to check out the new obstacle course, B-12, Electra, Legshot, and I all created. Thanks to them for helpin me out last night stayin at CBC @ 8 and sorting out everything. I'm really excited and encouraged, because everyone has really responded to whatever I've asked them to help and do. It was fun leading, Andy, and Alex with me to the prayer room for VBS. I had Chris and 'Drew keep telling me bout how they have been praying for VBS.

What was fun was when Pastor Tsang pulled me aside to talk to me bout the Pistons chances and how he does not think they'll win. I kept tellin him to have faith and that is what he preaches to us. He kept tellin me, no no the Spurs will win. So I told him my sayin never underestimate the heart of a champion, and I gave a punch to his heart. It was just a reminder that it's all bout the heart now baby, man funny episode with Pastor Tsang. Ya know, I think I could enjoy going to a game with him.

390, yup so far that is how many miles I have driven since Monday morning for VBS. It has been a lil draining somewhat I mean driving up and down on Telegraph/Dixie Hwy everyday. However, it has been worth it and I've enjoyed every minute I've been spending with MooCows, and Talk2Me. I stayed over for bout 4 hours yesterday and lil Yu made an attempt to cook me food. While older Yu wants to take me out to dinner, but it's all good. They crack me up and too bad they couldn't come with me last night back to Electra's place. However, they did get a chance to experience college life as I took them around OU with me.

Lastly, went bowling last night with Eunae and man did I stink it up. I can't get that extra power because I can not get the kick out of my knee for some juice. Oh well, still good enough to beat her for some Starbucks afterwards :)

Ok, time to go get the Yu 2 girls and lead VBS!

Game 7

No comments: