Friday, June 10, 2005

Cabinet - There's the door, and I'm thrown out the door with big boned lady sitting behind it. I was maybe reminded again of what I need to do, whom I represent, and look out for. I went to Magahay's 6th Grade Ceremony today for the last day of school. Man they sang, Vitamin C's Graduation, come on now there's gotta be a more fresher song at this point. I got silly stringed to death by the boyz after. Courtney ran up to hug me then took off with her mom as they left through those doors for the last time. Megan wanted pics with me, and she is by far one of the brightest students I've ever met. I even got some stuff from the school, which was nice and I'll treasure that stuff. However, I bleed Plumbrook pride baby.

Another realization was going to Foreign Policy class with the simulation comin up. Everyone dislikes Bill because he keeps talkin and takes over the class. I'll give him props for knowin his stuff, but dude just gotta keep his opinions to himself. Even our prof was gettin frustrated today, which was why I guess I was elected to bein the class's Secretary of Defense for our simulation project. Peeps know that I got the guts to put Bill in his place and I don't mind rockin the boat in class. I gave a lil taste today, by rebuttling everything he said, so I look forward to next week.

Lastly, going to my Yu 2 Girls home, I'm thankful again for Auntie Amy's trust. I'm thankful that my canto made it through the night for the most part. I really hope they can go to CP with the Youth Ministry, even if it costs me to miss class. Like I said, there's nuttin' I wouldn't do for them and I realized how much I need to look out for my Younger Yu. Everything that happened tonight, seemed as if His Spirit was guiding each of us.

Juvenile

No comments: