Thursday, June 16, 2005

Kohl's - Oddly enough, I did some strange things today. I went to CostCo for the first time in my whole life. What's the difference between them and Sam's? Then another odd one, I watched that Dancin With The Stars thingy, just to check it out. Well nothing else was won, and the Tigers routed the Padres. What a wierd show..........

Once I got to the I-Tute, for this year's Camp D of course all eyez on me. I showed up when the meeting was over, but it's all good because they all knew my name from the I-Tute's camp. Man, my rep proceeds to the other camps of Detroit. Of course, Nada was leading the meeting whom I ran into trouble with a couple years ago. She pretty much dislikes me because I didn't like how she yelled at Camp D, so I got my kids to rebel back at her. Now, new summer, new kids, new counselors, new camp structure. However, I looked over her policies and yes it is her building but these are my kids and camp. One rule is, that the bathroom policy is 2 counselors must leave with the child. I can understand it, yet I trust my kids to pee properly. 2nd thing is how my kids are on her 3 strike rule and on the 3rd strike they are kicked out of camp. It's things like this that we have more peeps in jail than schools.

So I have told the counselors that I'm tweakin Nada's rules. If an ACA kid is in trouble they are to be sent to me and not Nada, no matter what. Second, if any kid has a potty emergency then also see me and I'll think of something. Pretty much I told the counselors whatever happens, they can put the blame on me. I ain't scared of Nada if she thinks her threats are gonna work on my kids. Should be an interesting summer of ACA with me leading Camp D this year.

Lastly, wow VBS week will sure be a challenge now. I think I'm gonna track the miles on my car as not only am I lookin after my Yu 2 girls. I also got Byron and Jo too ridin with me the whole week. Should be an interestin week of VBS, movies, shoppin, etc..... Wow only 11 more days til I return to the motherland.

Luan Wu Chun Qiu

No comments: