Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Verizon - Spring classes are coming to an end! SueSue came and picked me up for class today because I ran into a prob. She told me that our Final was today, and I remembered someone telling me last week that it got moved to Thursday. So we're all chillin in class, and I am asking around if our Final is really today. Everyone said yup, Tuesday which is today. I didn't want to believe anyone so I finally asked our prof. She said yes, it is today and now I was left with who the chicken told me Thursday then? All the girls kept harassing me because they kept making fun of me in terms of how much I leave in the middle of the class to answer my phone calls. I had Pam, and SueSue play back a couple of times of how I was out of class for over an hour talkin on the phone. Karen wondered how come the phone isn't sown on to my ear. Of course everyone continues to laugh at me then what do ya know? My phone rings in the middle of class so I had to get it. The rest of the girls, of course said go figure and remind me this is why I didn't have a clue of what has been takin place in class lately since I chill outside to talk on the phone. Well at least everyone got a good laugh at my expense as usual, including the prof. Oh well, hopefully I did well on the Final. To the culprit of my many phone calls, merge into traffic faster ;)

Finally, the Pistons have come back to make this into a series. Man, I'm stuck with going to Game 4 on Thursday night and B-12's Grad party. Maybe I'll go to the game late, since I am guransheed Game 5 now. So exciting yet frustrating watchin tonight's game with my knee. I actually tried to jump, jog, run, and hop around the house to test how much I can push it. It was already frustrating trying to setup an orthopedic appt too. Of course, I gotta a phone call later today from an old teammate. He told me how he found some guys to run against once I am healthy. So I ask for patience that I can lay off the knee activity for another weekend. I ask for the orthopedic doc to say I'll only need to rehab it too. Actually, I am kind of lookin forward to rehab sessions, because I want to see how much they can push me to work harder with them.

Bounce Back

No comments: