Monday, June 13, 2005

Brain Freeze - So I figured to do a mornin entry just to delay my inevitable paper due in less than 3 hours. For the past 48 hours, Auntie B and I have not seen eye to eye on a lot of things. It is really frustrating because on one part she won't believe me. Let's take the 3rd-4th grade material for instance, she has this hardcore belief that she gave it to me. She keeps tellin me how she gave it to me and I keep reminding her that was 2 quarters ago. Then I finally got her to doubt that she did really not give it to me and she could of gave it to someone else. However, then she just came back to her original thought and believes she did give it to me and that I just flat out lost it. Then we got our issues on the retreat for the children's program. Don't forget about our issues about the views of the scheduling in general. Now when she just comes up to me, I just do what Michelle taught me, smile and nod and say ok. At this point, she got all this pride and stubborness built up that her view is always, and I'd just rather not deal with it. In the end, it's all bout my kids.

Then I recieved a lovely gift from Jo yesterday, which means a lot to me. However, she knows she doesn't have to get me anything. Man did I look like a goof trying to set up the movie during the English congregation. Things worked out in the end, and thanks to all the brothers and sisters who helped out in the movie, and setting it up in Sunday School. On the flipside, there's the Chinese congregation, geeze I was sweating bullets when I had to speak in front of the pulpit. I can't say enough, that each Sunday goes by I always get some sort of complaint from them. That's a big irker to me because they have no clue what the committee members go through. Actually, I have a bigger irker is when some of the new committee members have a complaint for the Chinese congregation. That's why I announced in the meeting yesterday, forget about Pressing Towards God's Goal, how bout Knowing God's Goal.

The day concluded with Du Bu ;p We had a good field trip to Roosevelts for a potty break. Should of never bought the giant size slurpee when I got a small bladder :( Well I guess it's time to do that paper? Nah, time for SportsCenter and my Thai leftovers!

Rocket Queen

No comments: