Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sheed! - Wow, what a game and the Pistons won! Shhhh, can you hear it? Yup, more peeps jumpin on the wagon. I will try my hardest again, to get Finals tix, but this time I got the automatic hookups! My co-op teacher has 4 Finals tix, so I'm gonna see if I can get me some. Here is a did you know fact for you Darko fans: Did you know, Darko has now been to more Finals than Bron, Melo, and Flash combined.

Anyways, starin at this knee during the game was so frustrating. Now I'm no doc, but I felt like the swellin went down a little. So I decided to do some light walkin, and some steps. It's a lil better and I gotta say it is about 65%. Just gotta continue to leave it up to Him to help me through this.

Now is it just me, or am I really ahead of a lot of things that I need to get done? Man this injury has really made me more productive. My mommy came over today and was mad because I would not let her turn on the AC. She read the temp in the house, and it said 86 F. My mommy keeps wonderin how I do it, no fan, no AC, and only windows opened. She just don't understand, the training I put myself for CCUC. Can't wait for the HK temps, and I hope it busts like 100 F, now that's gonna be fun. My daddy was lookin at my knee and was wonderin how is it that I keep gettin injured. I just believe and told him that I just play harder than anyone else. I play every point as if it were my last, who else goes through the bleachers or wipes out the scorer's table, etc more than me?

Picture Me Rollin

No comments: