Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gimpy - Ya know I kept thinking this morning is that we don't give Him enough praise when things go wrong. It's easy to give Him love back when things go great. So as I woke up today, of course things just go bad from beginning to end. Let's start with breakfast/lunch, I was pulling out a box of fried rice my mommy made me from the fridge. As soon as I was pulling it out, I lost grip of it, and it splattered all over the floor. However, the positive outlook is that it gave me a reason to finally clean the floor.

We got our exams back and yup Jason did way better than me, scoring a 100%. The positive, well if you can call it that is that I got an 86%.

Then let's see, oh of course I pretty much dug my own grave for 2 people to fit in at U-Hills. Oi, need to think before I talk. The positive, well I finally learned how to play Bejeweled on my cellie.

Finally the biggest damage of them all, playing in the first game for the Dumar's Sand Opener. We were up 23-18 in the first game, until it happened. I tore a lil more cartilidge in my knee and it locked in again. I had to be carried off the court. I tried to stay in, but I couldn't stand. The worst part was, we lost 25-23 when I went down. So now I am on crutches, pain killers, ice, and heat until this thing heals. The positive, well I guess I realized how much I need to clean the house. Sheesh it's hard gettin around on crutches, and I wanna heal so I can be ready for next week's game. So please, I ask of You please heal me.

In the end, for every incident today I gave Him some more because it happened for a reason. With those reasons, some I may not know still and that is why I must still be in the fog ;)

Mutants

No comments: