Friday, February 17, 2006

Exile Island - Well it's been a couple of weeks into Survivor and I already got my final four picks that I hope will win. As usual the long term is that my goal is to be on this show because I believe I can last physically, mentally, etc. So here are my personal fav's with reasons:

Terry - I like this guy because he's a hard worker and he tells it straight up. He seems like a high integrity guy and a leader.
Bruce - He just seems so mentally strong and goes with the flow on everything. This guy is a teacher and martial arts expert. He also seems like he is all heart when it comes down to it. Lastly, gotta show some Asian love to him.
Danielle - What can I say but she is hot! Actually she plays a lot of sports so ya know she's athletic. Another reason is well she's hot so I hope she lasts til the end.
Misty - Southern hospitality, well she's cute too. Plus she plays sports and and was Miss Texas at one time. Again she cute, the sad part is that she got voted off tonight because of her brains :( So I am down to 3 picks left.

My shoulder doing certain motions, but I think I'm gonna scrap the ICY Hot on Saturday. Gotta get ready to lead the CBC Pistons to the Finals on Sunday. I need to test how my physical health is on Saturday. Wow were the games on TNT tonight really boring? Well at least we finally got rid of Darko, but why get Cato? I wanna see more of Amir Johnson, that boy can sky.

Over And Over

No comments: