Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tonic - So I didn't think I was gonna write anything tonight but Elektra suggested I do. So I just have a couple of random thoughts that occurred to me today. First off, I'm never gonna work out before playin v-ball again. Gosh I moved like molasses out there tonight.

Second thought, I didn't think I was gonna stay at the Rec for a long time. I ran into a bunch of peeps, dude don't y'all got anything to do for Spring Break.

Third point, Norris and I had a good convo after workout bout how people think they from the D, but haven't gone south of 8 Mile yet.

4th thought that we had is how come Girls Gone Wild never come out to OU? We decided that you ain't a real college if GGW has not visited yet.

5th thought, after havin # 4 we decided to interview some girls if they would like to start a GGW OU Chapter. Actually, I did all the talkin to the girls though, Norris kept singin Eminem.

6th thought, I hate how someone talks so much bout their game yet they make all sorts of excuses when it ain't there.

7th thought, wow Cougie has really improved his v-ball skillz :)

8th thought, where the heck are my business cards from Office Max, geez it's been 2 weeks now! They said it would only take 3-5 days!

9th thought, Why am I so lazy to work on my resume? My goal was to get it done with business cards by Mid-Winter break. Well that break has passed and yet I got nothing.

10th thought, wow I haven't played video games for like a week it is close to my world record.

11th thought, whoa raisin the bar just called but it got postponed for Wednesday night :)

12th thought, wow I've now gone to 7-11 for a slurpee the last 6 nights now.

13th thought, What the heck ever happened to my Lego's? I had like a Metropolis going back in the day until Godzilla aka my baby cousins at the time destroyed it.

14th thought, I've been havin this urge lately to get out my Transformers and GI Joe's lately and playin with them. Oh yeah and my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

15th thought, I think these thoughts really make me sound dumbfounded or something like that. Oh well, those are my thoughts for the day so now ya know how I thought on Feb. 28th.

Tirez

No comments: